The Wallet System for WooCommerce Pro Nulled plugin allows your registered customers to use a digital WooCommerce Wallet on your eCommerce store. Customers can purchase your products and services using their digital Wallet balance.
With this Wallet System for WooCommerce Pro free download, you can add or remove funds from customers’ Wallets in bulk, view & download Wallet transaction history, and send email notifications to customers.
This Wallet system plugin also allows you to process refunds directly into customers’ Wallets. Moreover, the Wallet cashback feature enables you to send all cashback rewards to their Wallets – effectively supporting a loyalty program.
Set up a digital wallet tailored to facilitate secure WooCommerce payments at lightning speeds on your online store. Check out its best features:
- Auto Complete Wallet Recharge: You can enable this feature to auto-complete any order made for wallet recharge, without manually changing the order status.
- Negative Wallet Amount Support: The Admin can enable Negative wallet support for users allowing them to continue shopping even if they don’t have enough funds in their wallet. The remaining amount will be added as a Negative balance.
- Payment Gateway Restriction: You can enable this feature to restrict users using certain payment gateways for wallet recharge.
- Wallet Restriction: You can set minimum and maximum limits on wallet withdrawal requests and transferring money to other users.
- Set Transfer and Withdrawal Fees: Wallet for WooCommerce allows you to charge fees on Wallet Transfer and Wallet Withdrawal Requests.
- Restrict Users: You can restrict customers from using the wallet frontend panel. The restriction can be placed individually or in bulk for any set of features.
- Refer A Friend: Customers can send referral links to unregistered users to join the wallet system and can earn a small referral amount.
- Offer Rewards on Actions: Reward wallet users on favorable actions (signup, daily login, refer a friend, & reviews) to promote the WooCommerce wallet usage.
- Give Cashback Offers: Let users earn wallet cash back upon purchase. The cashback reward is offered irrespective of the payment method used for shopping.
- Generate QR Code: Users can generate QR codes for their wallets, which can be scanned by other users for fund transfers.
- Transaction History: You can view Wallet Transactions in a table & download the transaction history in a PDF or CSV file.