Most People have a burning desire to learn Sanskrit but they just can’t seem to find the ideal resource. Most books or courses require time. In the conclusion of the afternoon, these standard methods won’t help you understand the priest in the temple or the Bhagavad Geeta. Here are a few good tips to speed up your learning process. They are guaranteed to work. A lot of individuals have become proficient in Sanskrit only from following these basic tips.
1. Many are held round the world Throughout the calendar year. Look at the resources in the end of the note for web site locations. Jaahavii 2008 is arriving Labour Day weekend. Be part of it!
2. Listen to internet Sanskrit resources. It might look like a foreign language initially.
3. Buy a fantastic VCD pair of audio/visual and watch any of the set for 5 minutes every day. Sounds small but adds up. You do not have to see the entire vcd at a single sitting.
4. Subscribe to a regular Sanskrit Magazine like Sambhashana Sandesha. Sounds difficult at first but vulnerability, vulnerability, vulnerability to Sanskrit is the key to learning it.
5. Purchase Abhyasapustakam which is a beginners learning publication. It is an excellent starter resource. A lot of people across the world have begun on the road with this 1 book.
6. Buy a version of the Bhagavad Geeta which Read 1 verse a day and read the word for word. Swami Chidbhavananda’s variant is a fantastic example.
7. Create one sentence every day by yourself about something trivial. By way of instance, you can say “aham gacchaami” to get “I go”.
Use You will find North American places during Labour Day weekend. Come and be a part of this Sanskrit wave sweeping the world. Don’t get caught behind the tide. The waves of Jaahnavii (another phrase for the Ganga river) can’t be stopped.